Need some motivation? David Greenspan the founder and CEO of MindShare 101, has got some inspiration for you! Whether you’re an early bird or a night owl, there’s no excuse for not checking things off your to-do list and moving towards your big goals. Listen in to hear what David thinks about online “pollution”, what he thinks we should be doing instead, and what he finds to be the biggest disruptor in the real estate industry today.
Please subscribe to this podcast in iTunes or in the Podcasts App on your phone, and never miss a beat from Leigh by visiting leighbrown.com. If you’re tired of doing real estate alone, enroll in Leigh Brown University and be sure to use your special “CSIRE” discount code at checkout for $10 off your subscription.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:30 – Introducing David, the founder and CEO of MindShare 101, the host of the MindShare podcast, and a speaker, marketing strategist, and coach
- 01:00 - His company helps people provide value, get their message across, and get in front of their ideal client
- 03:20 – The CSIRE that David’s seeing recently
- 03:25 - Business has not stopped; this will be over soon and you want something to show for it
- 04:04 - People are very active on social media; he’s seeing a lot of “pollution” in Facebook groups, people feeling like victims while attacking others
- 04:40 - When people read your words, they don’t get the full communication of what you’re saying, so be careful
- 07:35 - Help people, watch your words, and make the world a better place; don’t be negative and selfish
- 08:00 - Ask yourself: What have you done to communicate with people to see how people are doing, offer support, and build relationships?
- 09:05 - Be genuine; when this is all over, your relationships will be huge for you, personally and professionally
- 10:30 – David’s CSIRE stories
- 11:00 - He’s seen people at conferences take fake money from underneath a marketing booth as part of a marketing gimmick
- 11:25 - People complain about time management, money management, and business growth; he had a client who didn’t start his workday until 4 pm
- 12:45 - Not everyone is an early bird; as long as you get done what you need to in a day, it’s ok
- 13:25 - He knew another person who watched a movie every morning when he woke up; it’s fine to do that unless you complain that you don’t have time
- 15:20 - Ask if your REALTOR® is an early bird or a night owl; it could impact the way you communicate
- 16:05 – On the biggest disruptor in the real estate industry
- 16:09 - People embracing technology are the biggest disruptor; 70% of business comes from referrals, but people spend 70% of their dollars on new contacts
- 19:40 - Referrals are going to be more important than ever
3 Key Points
1.) Be careful about what you share online. Don’t pollute.
2.) Use this time to get some work done!
3.) Leverage referrals whether you’re a consumer or a REALTOR®.