“Real estate is a sink or swim industry” according to Nancy Minor, real estate extraordinaire for the Metro Atlanta area. Listen as Nancy shares her more than 30 years of experience, and that hilarious time her first high-priced showing went underwater…literally.
Please subscribe to this podcast in iTunes or in the Podcasts App on your phone. Never miss a beat from Leigh by visiting The Leigh Brown Experience.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:33 – Today Leigh welcomes Nancy Minor!
- 00:43 – 8 agents pushed Leigh to get Nancy’s story on the show
- 01:59 – She has been in real estate for 30 years
- 02:15 – Nancy’s story
- 02:25 – Got a call offering to work with the company’s president
- 02:44 – Nancy did everything to show off
- 03:15 – She got a client to preview a prestigious neighborhood
- 03:30 – Being a new agent, Nancy never had shown any high priced homes before
- 04:35 – Neighborhood agent got a page – Nancy was left with her buyer
- 05:22 – The dark room
- 05:42 – She flipped on the light and whoops! She’s under water!
- 06:10 – Client had NO idea what happened
- 06:35 – Popped up laughing hysterically
- 07:13 – Gracefully stood up and walked away calmly
- 08:01 – It was hysterical
- 08:16 – The showings must go on!
- 08:26 – Clients didn’t purchase
- 09:14 – 3 weeks later…
- 09:25 – Nancy received a Snorkel from her client!
- 10:02 – The seller was appalled on what happened and put a lock on the door
- 11:11 – There’s always a new story
- 11:17 – Leigh’s takeaways from Nancy’s story
- 12:35 – Contact Nancy Minor at 404-955-SOLD
- Be cautious when entering dark rooms.
- The showings must go on –whether soaked or dry.
- Real estate is a sink or swim business.