Meet Nobu Hata, a former real estate agent who’s turned to the dark side…just kidding. Nobu actually makes realtors life’s better for everybody involved in the home selling/buying process by working as they Director of Member Engagement for the National Association of REALTORS®.Sit back and relax as Nobu shares a supernatural experience from one home-showing “hell” never forget.
Please subscribe to this podcast in iTunes or in the Podcasts App on your phone. Never miss a beat from Leigh by visiting The Leigh Brown Experience.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:40 – Leigh welcomes Nobu Hata to the show
- 01:02 – How Nobu got out of real estate
- 01:59 – Nobu’s crazy real estate story
- 02:25 – It was cold, dark, and Nobu was on his last of the day
- 02:38 – The third story of the home was a finished attic
- 02:47 – Immediately, when we walked into the home Nobu had a bad feeling, a feeling that only increased as he moved upstairs
- 03:23 – Nothing happened, the showing finished, and Nobu walked out only to realize he left the light on in the attic
- 03:46 – He went back up to the attic to shut the light off and, as he was flipping the switch, he saw a man
- 04:15 – Quickly, Nobu turned the light back on, but the man was gone
- 05:03 – Nobu sent a feedback to the agent
- 05:18 – Mel, the ghost
- 06:02 – Nothing on Google about the home
- 06:25 – Nobu shares his friend’s ghost story
- 07:23 – Ghost in a house is not a material fact—so it cannot be disclosed
- 07:38 – Haunting disclosure in Minnesota real estate forms
- 08:28 – Are you a listener with a crazy story to share? Ping Leigh at
- Once you’re in, you’re IN.
- Trust your instincts and that supernatural feeling—go with it.
- When in doubt, don’t go alone into the dark.