I have been searching the web for the best chocolate cake recipe for my baby girl’s birthday! Adapted from Ina Garten, the Barefoot Contessa, Beatty's Chocolate Cake recipe, this is my NEW go-to for ANY chocolate cake occasion!
Your kids will surely lick the beaters and this cake is perfect for birthdays 🎂 or even a Saturday afternoon picnic! And you’re going to love the nifty Nordic Ware Bundt Pan I use for this too.
★ Nordic Ware Bundt Pan ★
★ INGREDIENTS ★
1 3/4 cups White Lily flour (plus more for pans)
2 cups Dixie Crystals sugar
3/4 cups good cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Morton Salt
1 cup buttermilk shaken
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 extra-large eggs - room temperature
1 tsp pure vanilla extract1 cup freshly brewed coffee
★ DIRECTIONS ★
1. Preheat oven to 350° and grease and flour 1 bundt pan (or two 8-inch x 2 round cake pans lined with a circle of parchment paper).
2. Sift the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a bowl. Mix on low speed until combined.
3. In another bowl, combine buttermilk, oil eggs, and vanilla. Mix on low speed, slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry. Then add coffee and stir just to combine the ingredients.
4. Pour the batter into a bundt pan and bake for 45 minutes (2 layers, bake for 35-40 minutes). Cool in pan for 30 minutes, then turn out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
5. Sprinkle Dixie Crystals confectioners' sugar. (optional Chocolate Buttercream frosting)
By the way — if you have any buying or selling questions, you can call on this girl! www.leighsells.com.
And if your association or brokerage needs a speaker, DM me!
~ Leigh Brown
REALTOR®. Author. Coach. Keynote speaker. Leigh Brown is laser-focused on inspiring people to be better, strive for more, and to take the reins and lead!
Learn more about LEIGH BROWN at www.leighbrown.com
𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙉𝙀𝘾𝙏 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝙀
Leigh Brown & Associates | One Community Real Estate®
Our REALTORS® embrace the role of those who sell, who lead & who influence our communities as your Real Estate Advocates. #onecommunity
𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙉𝙀𝘾𝙏 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝙀
“My goal this year is that all REALTORS®️embrace the opportunity to let the public know that we also open doors to education, fair housing, entrepreneurial opportunity, and stronger communities,” Brown said.
Better than Chick-fil-a lemonade! Fresh, homemade lemonade with THREE ingredients and NO preservatives or crazy chemicals.