I have been searching the web for the best chocolate cake recipe for my baby girl’s birthday! Adapted from Ina Garten, the Barefoot Contessa, Beatty's Chocolate Cake recipe, this is my NEW go-to for ANY chocolate cake occasion!
Your kids will surely lick the beaters and this cake is perfect for birthdays 🎂 or even a Saturday afternoon picnic! And you’re going to love the nifty Nordic Ware Bundt Pan I use for this too.
★ Nordic Ware Bundt Pan ★
★ INGREDIENTS ★
1 3/4 cups White Lily flour (plus more for pans)
2 cups Dixie Crystals sugar
3/4 cups good cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Morton Salt
1 cup buttermilk shaken
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 extra-large eggs - room temperature
1 tsp pure vanilla extract1 cup freshly brewed coffee
★ DIRECTIONS ★
1. Preheat oven to 350° and grease and flour 1 bundt pan (or two 8-inch x 2 round cake pans lined with a circle of parchment paper).
2. Sift the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a bowl. Mix on low speed until combined.
3. In another bowl, combine buttermilk, oil eggs, and vanilla. Mix on low speed, slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry. Then add coffee and stir just to combine the ingredients.
4. Pour the batter into a bundt pan and bake for 45 minutes (2 layers, bake for 35-40 minutes). Cool in pan for 30 minutes, then turn out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
5. Sprinkle Dixie Crystals confectioners' sugar. (optional Chocolate Buttercream frosting)
By the way — if you have any buying or selling questions, you can call on this girl! www.leighsells.com.
And if your association or brokerage needs a speaker, DM me!
~ Leigh Brown
REALTOR®. Author. Coach. Keynote speaker. Leigh Brown is laser-focused on inspiring people to be better, strive for more, and to take the reins and lead!
Learn more about LEIGH BROWN at www.leighbrown.com
𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙉𝙀𝘾𝙏 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝙀
Leigh Brown & Associates | One Community Real Estate®
Our REALTORS® embrace the role of those who sell, who lead & who influence our communities as your Real Estate Advocates. #onecommunity
𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙉𝙀𝘾𝙏 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝙀
Professionalism in real estate is something I'm very passionate about. As an industry leader, I've seen firsthand how appearances and behaviors impact both clients and an agent's career.
Reflecting on Senator Lauch Faircloth's wisdom, I INVITE you to embrace his guiding principles in your everyday life. You'll be amazed at the positive impact they can have!
While the NAR lawsuit judgment has stirred the real estate world, the industry is far from grinding to a halt. Real estate transactions will continue, and the role of REALTORS® in providing valuable guidance remains unchanged. Consumers should actively engage with their agents, and real estate professionals should focus on the value they bring to the table. The lawsuit is just one chapter in a continuously evolving industry, and both consumers and professionals need to stay engaged and informed.