Key takeaways to listen for
● The advantage of diversified long-term investments under economic volatility
● How much emergency fund should you save
● More reasons to reach out and work with a financial professional
● Roth IRA: What it is and how it can benefit your kids
● How a background knowledge in investment can lead you to best decisions
Resources mentioned in this episode
● Roth IRA
About Greg Goff
Greg is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™. Greg learned the value of comprehensive financial planning while working as a Financial Advisor at a Fortune 500 firm. Knowing there was a disconnect between financial planning and entrepreneurship, Greg founded Sound Wealth Management, a financial planning firm focused on serving business owners. Greg is also a Certified Investment Management Analyst®, Chartered Financial Consultant®, and a Chartered Life Underwriter®.
Greg enjoys spending time with his wife, Kinsley, their daughter, and their two rescue pups, Marlow and Cooper. They enjoy exploring all Greenville, SC, offers and visiting family in Hilton Head and Charlotte.
Connect with Greg
● Website: Sound Wealth Management
● LinkedIn: Gregory Goff, CFP®
● Facebook Page: Sound Wealth Management
● Instagram: @soundwealthmanagement
● YouTube: Sound Wealth Management
● Email: email@example.com (provided in guest bio/info)
Connect with Leigh
Subscribe to Leigh's other podcast Real Estate From The Rooftops
Leigh Brown University – New On-Demand Training
How to Dominate During This Recession!
Enroll Now to get ahead of the curve and learn how to manage changing markets, the action steps for what to do, and most importantly, what to say so that you can secure listings, assist more buyers, and grow your business no matter what the market is doing.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.