Leigh Brown here with an easy recipe for One Skillet Lasagna perfect for those long, hard days when you just don't have any energy left.
Grab the ingredients below and follow along, or download the printable recipe above.
1 lb Ground Sausage (My Pick: Neese's Country Sausage)
1 Onion, diced3 cloves garlic, minced
1- 28 oz can Furmano's Tomato Sauce
1- 15 oz can Diced Tomatoes
1/2 tsp Morton® Kosher Salt
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
2-3 tbsps Italian Spice Blend, Basil,Oregano, Thyme, &/or Parsley (fresh optional)
16 oz Barilla Whole Grain no-boilLasagna Noodles
1 cup fresh mozzarella, sliced
• To a large skillet (at least 12 inches in diameter and 3-4 inches deep) or Dutch oven, Add the ground beef and cook until browned. Stir intermittently.
• Add diced onions and garlic. Sauté over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, or until onions begin to soften. Stir intermittently.
• Add tomato sauce and diced tomatoes (do not drain), and stir to combine.
• Add the Italian seasonings, salt, and pepper to taste.• Add the lasagna noodles and cover them with the diced tomatoes and tomato sauce. Cover pan and allow to simmer over low heat for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until noodles are tender and cooked through.
• Turn the heat to low, add the mozzarella, evenly distributed. Cover skillet with a lid for about 2 to 3minutes, or until mozzarella melts.
And pair with this delicious Portuguese White Port from my friends at Uncorked by the Sea in Southport North Carolina.
Please subscribe to my new dedicated cooking YouTube Channel — My Kitchen! My Rules! Hit the Bell icon and get alerts when a new cooking recipe drops and more importantly — to enjoy the fellowship and conversation they bring!
#REALTORLife #onthegosnacks #healthysnacks
By the way — if you have any buying or selling questions, you can call on this girl! Go ahead and browse and let’s see what 2021 brings for you - it’s a sellers market right now friends … www.leighsells.com.
And if your association or brokerage needs a speaker, DM me!
REALTOR®. Author. Coach. Keynote speaker. Leigh Brown is laser-focused on inspiring people to be better, strive for more, and to take the reins and lead!
Learn more about LEIGH BROWN at www.leighbrown.com
𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙉𝙀𝘾𝙏 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝙀
Leigh Brown & Associates | One Community Real Estate®
Our REALTORS® embrace the role of those who sell, who lead & who influence our communities as your Real Estate Advocates. #onecommunity
𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙉𝙀𝘾𝙏 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝙀
How to make a cool and creamy dessert that tastes like a refreshing Cherry Lemon Sundrop from your favorite NC local What-A-Burger on a hot summer day!
Who loves #pineapples?! I have the best recipe for a rich, buttery, sticky-sweet Cast Iron Skillet Pineapple Upside-Down Cake!