🍑 Mama’s Peach Crisp Dessert Recipe | My Kitchen! My Rules!
You know we ❤️ our fresh peaches here in the South! So, today we’re going to take these fresh, juicy #peaches and make my Mama’s Peach Crisp dessert.
Watch the full episode and subscribe to my YouTube channel so for all the great new recipe videos.
★ INGREDIENTS ★
4 - 5 large fresh peaches
1 cup of rolled oats
½ cup of Dixie Crystals brown sugar
½ cup all-purpose White Lily flour
1 stick of butter
¼ tsp of salt
1 tsp of cinnamon
★ DIRECTIONS ★
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut and layer peaches on the bottom of a baking dish.
3. Combine flour, brown sugar, butter, salt, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
4. Then, add in rolled oats and mix again.
5. Sprinkle the dry mixture across the peaches, making sure it's evenly distributed.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
By the way — if you have any buying or selling questions, you can call on this girl! www.leighsells.com.
And if your association or brokerage needs a speaker, DM me!
~ Leigh Brown
REALTOR®. Author. Coach. Keynote speaker. Leigh Brown is laser-focused on inspiring people to be better, strive for more, and to take the reins and lead!
Learn more about LEIGH BROWN at www.leighbrown.com
𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙉𝙀𝘾𝙏 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝙀
Protecting Homeowners: Understanding NC's Fight Against Predatory Real Estate Scams
Better than Chick-fil-a lemonade! Fresh, homemade lemonade with THREE ingredients and NO preservatives or crazy chemicals.