If you received PPP round 1, and need info on PPP round 2, we are here to talk!
Watch the replay as we cover:
• PPP Loan forgiveness
• How to qualify for PPP round 2
• How to build your business with people you already know and PPP round 2
• How you can use the EIDL loan to grow your business
• Explore the tax ramifications of both PPP rounds
UPDATE Febraury 10, 2021 – Inquiries about PPP round 1
While Round A was closed a few months ago, Round B PPP is open to both those that didn't receive one in Round A and those that did and are eligible for a second one. You may still apply using the same link: https://easternunion.com/leighbrown/ which has FAQ's, required docs and helpful tips for applying.
Full PPP Application Open - Apply NOW
The full PPP application is now open and is available by clicking here!
The seamless online application should take just a few minutes to complete if you have all of the required documentation prepared ahead of time.
Your small businesses may be eligible for a loan up to $2 million even if you received one during the first round of the PPP program, so long as:
You can view additional details and FAQs at https://easternunion.com/leighbrown
Millions of businesses will be applying for PPP Round B in the next few days, so we recommend applying as soon as you can.
We have partnered with Eastern Union, who helped thousands of businesses apply in the first round of PPP, working with Cross River Bank - one of the top 3 PPP lenders, by number of loans, during the last round! Because this bank has a significant loan processing capacity, they can process a high volume of loans.
Some important information:
1) Please complete the application from your desktop computer using the Google Chrome browser. You can check your status from a mobile device but we have found that uploading documents works best from a desktop computer. Both PCs and Macs are supported
2) When uploading documents, please use the approved formatting (PDF is preferred) and ensure that you upload quality images for faster processing
3) Make sure to have your 2019 or 2020 tax documents, a copy of a voided check, a copy of your driver’s license, bank statements to support your income, and other documents that may be needed
The exact documents you need will vary based on your specific application:
Apply now by visiting easternunion.com/leighbrown
Enter your email at the link above and continue to the application.
(If you entered your email at the above link in the past, simply enter it again to be directed to the live application and resume where you left off.)
PPP loan for first time borrowers The lender for the Paycheck Protection
Program loan through PayPal is WebBank, Member FDIC. https://www.loanbuilder.com/ppp-loan
The Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) program is Section 324 of the Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Businesses, Nonprofits and Venues Act (Economic Aid Act) signed into law on Dec. 27, 2020. Attached are answers as of Jan. 27, 2021, to frequently asked questions about the program. These will be updated as new information comes available and additional program details are finalized.
We wish you the best of luck in getting the relief you need in these trying times.
Need more business tips and motivation? Join me in #ClubhouseApp.
Watch the video below to learn all about the hottest New Social Media App.
#ppploans #round2 #smallbusiness #pppforgiveness
REALTOR®. Author. Coach. Keynote speaker. Leigh Brown is laser-focused on inspiring people to be better, strive for more, and to take the reins and lead!
Learn more about LEIGH BROWN at www.leighbrown.com
𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙉𝙀𝘾𝙏 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝙀
Protecting Homeowners: Understanding NC's Fight Against Predatory Real Estate Scams
Better than Chick-fil-a lemonade! Fresh, homemade lemonade with THREE ingredients and NO preservatives or crazy chemicals.