Today’s guest, Megan Ferris shares not just one, but five of the craziest! Listen as Megan talks about drunk home owners falling down the stairs, tarantula-laden surprises, and a much unwanted gerbil.
Please subscribe to this podcast in iTunes or in the Podcasts App on your phone. Never miss a beat from Leigh by visiting The Leigh Brown Experience.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:30 – Introducing Megan
- 00:55 – Megan is a broker agent in Indiana
- 01:12 – Megan also has a podcast
- 02:23 – Megan’s top 5 craziest stories
- 02:53 – #5 – The Drunk Seller
- 03:30 – In Indiana, sellers aren’t usually there in the property
- 03:37 – They didn’t know the seller was there
- 03:48 – Drunk seller led them through the house, bumped into the agent, and fell down a flight of stairs
- 04:14 – Seller followed the buyer all the way to the car and asked if they were making an offer
- 05:00 – #4 – Side Table Surprises
- 06:03 – #3 – Animal Attacks
- 06:33 – Gerbils and Tarantulas
- 07:30 – #2 – Keys
- 07:59 – Megan dropped the key on the porch
- 08:14 – The key went right through the wooden slots
- 09:00 – #1 –New buyers from a referral
- 09:34 – Out in an old scary house
- 09:42 – Father and son makes gruesome, awkward comments
- 10:19 – Megan wasn’t sure if they were serious
- 10:57 – Every single house they went into, there was something crazy
- 13:18 – Reach Megan at her website and on Facebook or call at 317 4459 775
- 13:57 – Are you a listener with a crazy story to share? Ping Leigh at www.noflufftraining.com
3 Key Points:
- Don’t get drunk if you have a showing, or if you’re going to get drunk, don’t be home!
- Gruesome jokes, scary jokes, and otherwise inappropriate comments are not what you should say to your realtor during your first meeting.
- If you’re showing your home, don’t leave your pets unleashed or uncaged!