Imagine a client shooting off his finger because of anger –that results to not closing because he can’t sign! How out of this world is that?! Listen as Marsha Stowell shares about her experience on her very first client in real estate.
Please subscribe to this podcast in iTunes or in the Podcasts App on your phone. Never miss a beat from Leigh by visiting The Leigh Brown Experience.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:30 – Introducing Marsha
- 01:21 – Marsha’s crazy story
- 01:31 – Marsha’s first client purchased a house 2 doors from theirs
- 02:09 – Clients and Marsha quickly formed a contract, a contract that would be closing in a week
- 02:14 – Client said he didn’t have enough money
- 02:29 – The wife calls Marsha
- 02:33 – Marsha hurriedly drove up to the house
- 02:37 – Wife brings Marsha on the yard and there was blood everywhere
- 02:43 – The husband got angry and shot his finger
- 02:53 – Long story short, they didn’t get to close
- 04:12 – Reach Marsha on her website or at 423-534-0336
- 04:26 – Are you a listener with a crazy story to share? Ping Leigh at www.noflufftraining.com
- Don’t shoot your finger off…how’s that for life advice?