So easy. So fast. So creative. This homemade cake recipe has a truly special Southern ingredient — Cheerwine! Cheerwine is favorite here in the Carolinas. It is a cherry-flavored soft drink by Carolina Beverage Corporation of Salisbury, North Carolina and adds a special touch to your cake! Wow all of your friends and family with a true Southern treat! If you like this recipe, check out my other delicious #CHEERWINESUMMER treats!
🍒 Cheerwine Poke Cake Recipe
🍒 Cheerwine Brownie Recipe
🍒 Cheerwine Icing Recipe
🍒 Cheerwine Old School, Hand-Churned Ice Cream Recipe
🍒 Cheerwine Lemon Icebox Pie Recipe
🍒 Cheerwine Fudge Recipe
Watch the full episode and subscribe to my YouTube channel so for all the great new recipe videos.
★ INGREDIENTS ★
3 cups White Lily flour
3 cups Dixie Crystals sugar
24 tbsp of butter
5 eggs, room temperature
3 tbsp lemon extract
1 cup Cheerwine soda
★ DIRECTIONS ★
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease your Bundt cake pan and then flour it, coating all sides.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine sugar and butter and cream together until smooth.
4. Next, add in the eggs and blend again, scraping down the sides. Add in lemon extract.
5. Add a ½ cup of flour and blend, then, add in a splash of soda and blend. Alternate between the flour and soda until it’s all combined.
6. Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake for about 45 minutes to an hour. Check if it’s done with a toothpick, the toothpick should come out clean.
7. Wow all of your friends and family with a true Southern treat, enjoy!
By the way — if you have any buying or selling questions, you can call on this girl! www.leighsells.com.
And if your association or brokerage needs a speaker, DM me!
~ Leigh Brown
REALTOR®. Author. Coach. Keynote speaker. Leigh Brown is laser-focused on inspiring people to be better, strive for more, and to take the reins and lead!
Learn more about LEIGH BROWN at www.leighbrown.com
𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙉𝙀𝘾𝙏 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝙀
Protecting Homeowners: Understanding NC's Fight Against Predatory Real Estate Scams
Better than Chick-fil-a lemonade! Fresh, homemade lemonade with THREE ingredients and NO preservatives or crazy chemicals.