So easy. So fast. So creative. This homemade cake recipe has a truly special Southern ingredient — Cheerwine! Cheerwine is favorite here in the Carolinas. It is a cherry-flavored soft drink by Carolina Beverage Corporation of Salisbury, North Carolina and adds a special touch to your cake! Wow all of your friends and family with a true Southern treat! If you like this recipe, check out my other delicious #CHEERWINESUMMER treats!
🍒 Cheerwine Poke Cake Recipe
🍒 Cheerwine Brownie Recipe
🍒 Cheerwine Icing Recipe
🍒 Cheerwine Old School, Hand-Churned Ice Cream Recipe
🍒 Cheerwine Lemon Icebox Pie Recipe
🍒 Cheerwine Fudge Recipe
Watch the full episode and subscribe to my YouTube channel so for all the great new recipe videos.
★ INGREDIENTS ★
3 cups White Lily flour
3 cups Dixie Crystals sugar
24 tbsp of butter
5 eggs, room temperature
3 tbsp lemon extract
1 cup Cheerwine soda
★ DIRECTIONS ★
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease your Bundt cake pan and then flour it, coating all sides.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine sugar and butter and cream together until smooth.
4. Next, add in the eggs and blend again, scraping down the sides. Add in lemon extract.
5. Add a ½ cup of flour and blend, then, add in a splash of soda and blend. Alternate between the flour and soda until it’s all combined.
6. Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake for about 45 minutes to an hour. Check if it’s done with a toothpick, the toothpick should come out clean.
7. Wow all of your friends and family with a true Southern treat, enjoy!
By the way — if you have any buying or selling questions, you can call on this girl! www.leighsells.com.
And if your association or brokerage needs a speaker, DM me!
~ Leigh Brown
REALTOR®. Author. Coach. Keynote speaker. Leigh Brown is laser-focused on inspiring people to be better, strive for more, and to take the reins and lead!
Learn more about LEIGH BROWN at www.leighbrown.com
𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙉𝙀𝘾𝙏 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝙀
Things are finally starting to return to some kind of normal, and I am so excited to see your 😃 faces at NAR's 2021 REALTORS® Conference & Expo. Tune in for my recommended must-have items to pack and how NOT to feel overwhelmed as you prepare. This is your official (ok, FINE, unofficial) guide to packing and prepping for #NARAnnual (or any big convention or trip in life).
This classic Southern recipe has many variations that are easy to make and delivers a refreshing sweet, and tart flavor that's perfect for hot summer days!
It can be completely overwhelming to attend any week-long series of meetings. Never fear! Take a peek inside my closet and get all the insider tips to making this week the most effective and productive use of your time as you make your way to DC to do the work that our clients may never see but is absolutely critical to the future of homeownership, property rights, and entrepreneurism.